UK Grind pioneers NAPALM DEATH continue to promote their recently released and much acclaimed 15th studio album ‘Apex Predator – Easy Meat”’ Therefor a new and extensive track-by-track video featuring NAPALM DEATH vocalist Mark “Barney” Greenway explaining the lyrical themes of the songs on ‘Apex Predator – Easy Meat’ has now been lunched online.
Check out the interesting clip here
‘Apex Predator – Easy Meat’ has managed to enter the sales charts in several countries across the world upon release with the following highest positions: Germany: #36, Switzerland: #64, France: #69, Greece: #60, Belgium (Flemish): #103, Belgium (Wallonia): #111, UK: #120, UK Rock Chart: #15, US Top 200: #113, US New Artist Top 50: #2.
These are the formats available for NAPALM DEATH’s ‘Apex Predator – Easy Meat’ album:
– Jewel Case CD with 20-page booklet (14 songs)
– Digital Download (14 songs)
– 180gr. LP with a double-sided A2 poster, lyric sheet and one bonus track (15 songs, bonus track: “Critical Gluttonous Mass”)
– Limited Mediabook CD with expanded 40-page booklet, a sticker and 3 bonus tracks (17 songs, bonus tracks: “What Is Past Is Prologue”, “Oh So Pseudo” and the G-ANX cover-version “Clouds Of Cancer / Victims Of Ignorance”)
– Digipak CD with 24-page booklet and one bonus track / North America only! (15 songs, bonus track: “Oh So Pseudo”)
– Limited red-coloured Cassette with one bonus track (15 songs, bonus track: “Critical Gluttonous Mass”)
– Limited Mailorder Boxset, 1000x copies worldwide (Content: Mediabook CD with expanded 40-page booklet, a sticker and 3 bonus tracks, a clear cassette version of the album with one bonustrack, an exclusive NAPALM DEATH beanie, a double-sided A3 poster and a button bag with 3 pins).
The LP will be available in the following versions:
– Unlimited Black LP
– 200x Clear LP (Via CM Webshop Europe) Sold out!
– 300x White LP (Via CM Distro Europe) Sold out!
– 200x Transparent Green LP (Via Nuclear Blast Europe)
– 800x Solid Red LP (Via CM North America)
– 200x Solid Blue LP (Via CM Distro USA)
– 200x Dark Green LP (Via CM Distro USA)
Most recently, NAPALM DEATH debuted the video for the short and intense album-track ‘Smash A Single Digit’. Check the animated clip created by Michael Panduro (Cephalic Carnage, Saint Vitus, JFAC, etc.) here.
While the band is currently still on the road in North America together with label-mates VOIVOD, several European dates have just been announced and also a couple of shows were added to their Australian/New Zealand tour together with Carcass and Extortion (AUST only!).
And here is an overview of all upcoming dates revealed so far (new additions marked *):
NAPALM DEATH – Live 2015:
NAPALM DEATH & VOIVOD
“Through Space And Grind” North American Tour:
w/ Exhumed, Iron Reagan, Black Crown Initiate & Phobia
25.02.2015 Denver, CO – Summit Music Hall
26.02.2015 Lawrence, KS – Granada Theater
27.02.2015 Dallas, TX – Gas Monkey
28.02.2015 Houston, TX – Fitzgerald’s
16.04.2015 Perth (Australia) – Capitol + Carcass
17.04.2015 Melbourne (Australia) – The Prince Of Wales + Carcass
18.04.2015 Sydney Australia) – The Factory + Carcass
19.04.2015 Brisbane (Australia) – The HiFi + Carcass
21.04.2015 Wellington (New Zealand) – Valhalla + Carcass (Sold Out!) *
21.04.2015 Wellington (New Zealand) – Valhalla + Carcass *
23.04.2015 Auckland (New Zealand) – The Kings Arms + Carcass *
22.05.2015 Baltimore (USA) – Maryland Death Fest
29.05.2015 Bolzano (Italy) – Full Tension Festival
30.05.2015 Warsaw (Poland) – Ursynalia 2015 *
06.06.2015 Bangalore (India) – Bangalore Open Air
03.07.2015 Deventer (The Netherlands) – Burgerweeshuis *
04.07.2015 Trier (Germany) – Ex-Haus *
09.07.2015 Novi Sad (Serbia) – Exit Festival *
11.07.2015 Berlin (Germany) – SO36 *
07.08.2015 Jaromer (Czech Republic) – Brutal Assault Festival
08.08.2015 Derbyshire (UK) – Bloodstock Festival *
28.08.2015 Gigors et Lozeron (France) – Freakshow Festival
29.08.2015 Wörrstadt (Germany) – Neuborn Open Air Festival